9.12.2010

Long Time, No Pictures...Here's Why


Well, you have probably noticed by now that my last blog post was July 16th. Since then I have done many photoshoots that I do need to share. And you are probably wondering why I havne't shared them. Well, around that time, I was also beginning my journey with pregnancy nausea. #2 is scheduled to be here on March 8, 2011!!! So, needless to say, with starting a new position at work, throwing up, and being extremely exhausted, I have not found the time nor the energy to post lately. Oh, and did I mention Oz had knee surgery July 29th and is just now able to walk with crutches this week???

Last week officially marks the week (I think) of beginning to feel "normal" again. So, I am now also hoping that I can get back to sharing all of the photoshoots I have been working on for the last 2 months. It has definitely been busy, much to share, almost a photoshoot every weekend. Enjoy the pictures, and welcome back to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment