9.15.2010

A few announcements concerning photography...

Just a quick note about some changes. As you all know by now, I am 4 months pregnant. Anyway, with that said, I have made my last photography session November 14Th, 2010 for this year. I apologize for any inconveniences, but I feel the need to spend more time with my family. I also feel the need for more rest, which I haven't been giving myself lately either.
I will also start the new year with some changes in pricing and scheduling. Some of my prices will go up as I have realized that I put a lot more work into my pictures than I had originally anticipated. I will also be allowing only 2 Saturdays or Sundays per month for pictures next year. I think this will give me a good balance with photography and family.
I will be posting new pricing for next year on the right hand side of my blog soon. I will also share next year's dates available withing the next couple of months on the left. I am due in the beginning of March, but still planning on taking pictures through that time.
It has been wonderful to have the opportunity to take pictures of your family, friends, and treasured moments. I look forward to seeing what next year brings. Thank you for all the support. Katie Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment