5.05.2010

Boudoir Parties!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!



(double click on graphic to enlarge)
I'm really hoping that I don't get in trouble for advertising this great idea that somebody of a very close relation, like same mama, gave to me!! :) But I am soooo very excited that I can't hold it in any longer. As many of you know already, I would love to specialize in Boudoir photography. This day & age, women are so pressured to look a certain way, however their men love them for who they are and LOVE when they are confident in their appearance. Here I am preachin' and later on I will catch myself complaining about the hail damage I have on the fronts of my thighs!
Anyway, what better way to celebrate our bodies then to take pictures of our hot selves...in a very classy way?? And even more exciting, what better way to take pictures then with some of your closest friends?? And Boudoir Parties were born...
Introducing Boudoir Party Packages. Pick a day. Invite 3-4 friends. Bring 3 cute outfits. Your hubby/future hubby will think its the best thing since sliced bread.

1 comment: